Contribute an Article
Check the NAPBS Media Kit for article guidelines, editorial deadlines and submission instructions!
NAPBS Journal Article Guidelines
The following guideline should be used when submitting an article.
Articles should be:
· New, fresh, timely and relevant topics
· Strictly educational and informative in nature
· 2nd person (instructive) or 3rd person (narrative)
· Unbiased, objective and non-partisanship
· Well-balanced – addressing all points of view
· Thorough and easy to understand
· An original article you wrote
· No more than 1,500 words in length
Articles should NOT be:
· Promotional or self-serving to any given organization
· Written in 1St person
· An article taken from public domain or purchased. If you did hire a ghost writer to write your articles, you MUST have an EXCLUSIVE LICENSE that *only* allows your name to be associated with the articles produced for you.
Articles should include:
· Author Bio, not to exceed 20 words
Articles should be submitted to email@example.com
· · Articles submitted for the upcoming Journal must be received by the 15th of the month to be included in the next issue.