If you are having difficulties logging-in to the member's only area, please check the following:
1. Type your username and password directly into the appropriate fields rather than using the copy/paste feature? The system sometimes rejects copy/paste.
2. If you are using Internet Explorer you will need to set your session cookies [click here for directions].
3. Due to increased security issues with older versions of Internet Explorer it is recommended that you upgrade to a newer version [click here to upgrade] .
4. For faster and more secure browsing you may also want to try Mozilla Firefox [click here to download Firefox]
If you are having difficulties updating your profile information, please check the following:
1. To change your phone or address, click on the phone or address heading, and edit or delete. If you want to change your primary phone or address, edit the one you want to choose, and there is a box to make that your primary.
2. There seems to be some compatibility issues with Explorer so you may want to try Firefox if you receive an error message while updating your profile.
If you are still having problems:
1. Please contact your IT department so they can adjust their firewall to allow you access to this Web site.
2. If you have any other problems please send an email with the following information to email@example.com:
* A full description of the problem you are experiencing.
* List what browser and version you are using (ex. Internet Explorer 6)
* A screen shot which would be very helpful in troubleshooting the problem. To create a screenshot hold the [Alt] key and press the [Prt Scr] button and then click in the body of the email and press [Ctrl] [V].