Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award is the highest honor awarded by NAPBS. The award recognizes an individual’s outstanding contributions made throughout their career which have served to advance excellence in the screening profession.
The award recipient must:
- have made outstanding and ongoing accomplishments to the screening profession and/or to NAPBS over a lengthy period of time in their professional lives
- have contributed significantly and consistently to the advancement or recognition of the profession
- be recognized as an exceptional leader within the industry
- have openly shared valuable experience with NAPBS members
- have been a frequent contributor to the association with one or more of the following: board leadership, conference presentations, webinars, publications or other contributions geared to helping other members achieve business success
No more than one recipient will be awarded annually. Criteria is subject to interpretation by the Board of Directors.
Nominations and Selection
Nominations may be made by any member in good standing of NAPBS by May 30 of each year. Nominations are to be kept confidential and nominees should not be made aware of their nominations or asked to participate in the preparation of the nomination materials.
The chair will present the list of nominees to the Leadership Development Committee. The Leadership Development Committee will recommend one nominee to the Executive Committee for their consideration who will then recommend to the Board of Directors for vote. The honoree will then be notified by the chair and invited to attend the NAPBS Annual Conference as a guest of honor.