Europe Chapter Meeting
Thursday, 21 June 2018
London, United Kingdom
Europe Chapter members are invited to attend the Chapter Meeting at the Friends House in London, UK on Thursday, June 21, 2018, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
This event will showcase recent development in the sector, including the new Criminal Record Trade Body, new partnerships with organisations such as CIFAS, and general industry trends and legislation.
- 9-9:15 a.m. - Registration
- 9:15-9:30 a.m. - Teas and coffees
- 9:30-10 a.m. - Session 1
- 10-10:30 a.m. - Session 2
- 10:30-11 a.m. - Session 3
- 11-11:15 a.m. - Break
- 11:15-11:45 a.m. - Session 4
- 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. - Session 5
- 12:15-12:30 p.m. - Overview and AOB
Further details about the speaker slots and discussions will be announced closer to the time of the event.
Refreshments will be provided. Attendees are limited to two from each organisation due to limited capacity.