You must be a current member to sign up for the webinars. If you have questions or to join, contact email@example.com.
NAPBS hosts webinars on topics including FCRA compliance, tenant screening, drug testing and more. The monthly webinar series is available free of charge to members.
- July 25, 2018, 3 p.m. ET - Consumer Disputes: Compliance for the Next Level, Rebecca Kuehn, Hudson Cook LLP; Jennifer Sarvadi, Hudson Cook LLP
- Aug 22, 2018, 3 p.m. ET - Drug Testing for CRAs: 2018's Most Asked Questions Answered!, Nina French, Current Consulting Group
- Sept. 19, 2018, 3 p.m. ET - The CRA Guide to Social Media Background Screening, Montserrat Miller, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP; Bianca Lager, Social Intelligence
- Oct. 24, 2018, 3 p.m. ET - Will Your Insurance Policy Be Your Saving Grace Or Your Worst Enemy?, Nicholas Auletta, TRUVIEW BSI LLC (Moderator); Scott Paler, DeWitt Ross Stevens S.C.; Kevin Hanover, Rooney Insurance Agency; Michael Burke, Rooney Insurance Agency
- Nov. 14, 2018, 3 p.m. ET - NAPBS Industry Survey Results, Scott Hall, FirstPoint Background Screening Resources, NAPBS Chair (2017-18); Melissa Sorenson, NAPBS Executive Director
Designated webinars (live and recordings) qualify for Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for FCRA Basic Recertification. Click here to view a list of qualifying sessions and webinars. Learn more about FCRA Basic Certification.
If you would like a particular topic covered, or would like to present, please send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in increasing your visibility with the NAPBS membership? Click here to secure a webinar sponsorship.
All live webinars are recorded and made available for one year free of charge to all members. Visit the Webinar Library.
ALL MATERIALS ARE COPYRIGHT OF THE PRESENTERS AND/OR NAPBS AND MAY NOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN MEMBER EDUCATION WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE NAPBS. IN ADDITION, THE MATERIALS, MAY NOT BE COPIED OR DISTRIBUTED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION.
Disclaimer: NAPBS materials are often provided by industry subject matter experts. The information and opinions expressed are for educational purposes only and are based on current practice, industry related knowledge and business expertise. The practices may not have been independently vetted and are neither approved nor endorsed by NAPBS.